Northern Bruce Peninsula Burn Permits

Apply for your online permit today.

    Login to Your Account


Don't forget to call to register your burn!

Toll-free: 1-855-336-1475

Extremely high risk of fire spread. Absolutely no burning of any kind should be carried out. total fire ban will be in place.

Frequently Asked Questions